Contributions to Research Project

  1. I have provided the schematics and descriptions on how the hybrid system of the car should work
  2. I have provided research links and articles for the team to start the documentation of the report
  3. I have conducted extensive research about the background on electric vehicles to wind turbine systems.
  4. I audited the overview, and introduction parts of the technical report writing
  5. I contributed to the overview part of the technical report writing
  6. I helped establish the goals of the problem statement for the report
  7. I have documented the minutes for the research project, summarizing and recording our tasks.
  8. Research on types of engines and generators
  9. Documented important references into the technical report writing
  10. Wrote the benefits of the Design proposal
  11. Interview with PHD student from university of Bristol
  12. References in Design Proposal
  13. Grammer check for the Report
  14. Referencing check for the Report
  15. Did a todo list/Highlight list for the team to proceed with key problems

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Full Summary Reader Response Draft 2

Full Summary Reader Response Draft 3

Critical Thinking and Reflection